Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Search For New Land Part 1



Soundtracks/Playlist
Large Pro - The Hardest ft. Styles P & AZ


Group Home - Up Against Tha Wall (Getaway Car Mix)


Tony Allen - Progress


Andrew Hill - New Monastery - Alternate Take



I know, its been a minute since I've had the time to update the blog (hence the longer playlist!). I've just been bogged down by time and a few other things as of late. There's ALOT of things on my mind, one of them being my birthday. I turn 25 years old this upcoming sunday, I don't know whether to be excited about that or start biting my fingernails. Its a big milestone, at least for me to have actually made it this far in life. I'm not exactly sure what i'll do, If I don't end up working on music i'll probably go fishing somewhere on the Hudson.

I have a few things/stories I want to write that have happened in my life since my last post. At the immediate moment I don't have to the time to write them with the detail that I would like to, but I will in part 2 of this post.


until next time, keep looking up
Lateef Dameer

No comments: